[Vision2020] Fair Warning

Rosemary Huskey donaldrose at cpcinternet.com
Sun Nov 3 11:34:58 PST 2013

Hi Scott,

There were no laws violated, as far as I know, in this election. My
intention (and the issue I raised) was to augment public understanding of
how diverse forces, including the leadership of Christ Church, may/will have
an impact on the political apparatus and public direction the City of Moscow
will take. My recent email illustrated specific examples of what many folks
already identify as  advantageous treatment.  I cannot vote in the election
because I don't live in the city.  If those who can  vote wish to live under
the constraints of a sub rosa, paleo-confederate
<http://dougwils.com/s7-engaging-the-culture/not-even-sure-how-to-spell-klea
gle.html>  (Doug Wilson's words not mine) theocracy, they will elect the men
that will facilitate that agenda.    I  hope they don't.

Rose