[Vision2020] How to Vote - Part 2

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sat Nov 2 21:07:58 PDT 2013

Mr. Eiselein -

You asked a question concerning how the management of those lots has changed (since 2004).
 and I answered it.

It really is just that simple.  You read way too much into responses.  Maybe you ought to get out more.

On second thought . . .

http://www.MoscowCares.com

"There's room at the top they are telling you still
But first you must learn how to smile as you kill

- John Lennon