[Vision2020] False ACLU claim/forwarded photos

Janesta janesta at gmail.com
Fri Nov 1 20:56:46 PDT 2013

What one does on their lunch hour, or break, is up to them. Also, other
than Muslims, people can pray wherever they are.. need not get on your
knees, or speak aloud.

For the record, I am for separation of church and state.

On Fri, Nov 1, 2013 at 7:30 AM, Donovan Arnold <donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com