[Vision2020] Miss Lube Rack 1955

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Wed May 15 11:25:43 PDT 2013

I kinda figured it was bogus.

I simply posted it for entertainment value.

I can see that some of you (listen up, Crabs) have forgotten how to smile.

Seeya round town, Moscow, because . . .

http://www.MoscowCares.com

"There's room at the top they are telling you still
But first you must learn how to smile as you kill

- John Lennon