[Vision2020] Heat-Trapping Gas Passes Milestone, Raising Fears

Art Deco art.deco.studios at gmail.com
Sun May 12 07:36:31 PDT 2013

"The level of the most important heat-trapping gas in the atmosphere,
carbon dioxide, has passed a long-feared milestone, scientists reported
Friday,* reaching a concentration not seen on the earth for millions of
years*."

Perhaps a course in remedial reading would not be amiss.

w.

--
Art Deco (Wayne A. Fox)
art.deco.studios at gmail.com