[Vision2020] Shameless?

Saundra Lund v2020 at ssl1.fastmail.fm
Fri May 10 13:58:04 PDT 2013

Ron, thanks for sharing the Amazon & Zombie Industries update – I was one of many who contacted Amazon about selling “The Ex,” and I’m glad to hear the campaign was successful.

Paul, as usual, I don’t find your attempts to jerk our chains amusing.  At all.  It’s beyond ridiculous to argue that on the one hand, The Ex will have no “real impact” on the murders of women in spite of the documented role of gun availability in domestic violence, and on the other hand, argue -- on the basis of something from Alex Jones’ InfoWars, no less -- that DHS & law enforcement are being desensitized so they’ll feel free comfortable opening fire on Americans.  Ridiculous.

As for the whopping 2,000,000 hits you assert as validity for the InfoWars nonsense, I can Google a whole lot of things that are absolutely ridiculous and come up with 2,000,000 Google hits.

But, since this is America, you keep right on drinking the paranoia Kool-Aid you’ve developed a recent taste for  J

Saundra

Moscow, ID

Teaching a child not to step on a caterpillar is as valuable to the child as it is to the caterpillar.

~ Bradley Miller