[Vision2020] NRA: Women's Best Friend (Tom Hansen)

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Mon Mar 18 23:14:15 PDT 2013

Army regulations are "modified" occasionally.

When regulations are modified, the entire regulation is published.  The date of the republication is cited on the regulation along with reference to that portion of the regulation that is "modified".

In this particular instance, and discussed on the first page of the regulation . . .

"SUMMARY of CHANGE
AR 601–210
Active and Reserve Components Enlistment Program

This rapid action revision, dated 12 March 2013--

o Updates enlistment grade requirements for specific applicants (para 2- 18a(3)).

This rapid action revision, dated 1 February 2013--
o Changes education codes B, H, and 7 from level Tier 2 to level Tier 1 status

(paras 2-7c(1), (4), and (6)).

o Changes advanced enlistment grades where indicated for Junior Reserve Officers’ Training Corps, Senior Reserve Officers’ Training Corps, qualified nonprior Service, glossary nonprior Service, or prior Service applicants in the Delayed Entry Program, Regular Army, or Army National Guard (paras 2- 18a(3), 2-18a(4), and 2-18b(1)).

o Makes additional rapid action revision changes (deletes paras 2-7d(3), (4),(6) and 2-18a(2),(14), and b(2))."

I really don't want to research the history of the Army Enlistment Program as to what changes were enacted and when these changes went into effect.  Simply, suffice it to assume that previous modifications to this regulation were published prior to January 20, 2009 (when Obama initially assumed the presidency)

OK?

Seeya round town, Moscow, because . . .

http://www.MoscowCares.com

"There's room at the top they are telling you still
But first you must learn how to smile as you kill

- John Lennon