[Vision2020] A Failure of Nampa Christian Academy . . . or Propaganda?

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Mon Mar 18 12:15:13 PDT 2013

If anybody was anticipating a different song from Idaho's right-wing band of two-bit hookers . . .

The dancers may be new, but the choreography remains the same.  As usual, it's . . .

"The Same Old Song and Dance"
http://www.tomandrodna.com/songs/Same_Old_Song_and_Dance.mp3

Seeya round town, Moscow, because . . .

http://www.MoscowCares.com

"There's room at the top they are telling you still
But first you must learn how to smile as you kill

- John Lennon