[Vision2020] Rand Paul

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Thu Mar 7 11:01:56 PST 2013

Your response does not fit the scenario, Mr. Rumelhart.

The "confirmed intelligence" which I cited in my example is always classified.  Being classified, it is not available either to the general public or Faux News.

What source do you have that even implies the criteria you suggest?

You have absolutely no idea of what information is known or not known, as it should be.

Information is classified for a reason.

Seeya round town, Moscow, because . . .

http://www.MoscowCares.com

"There's room at the top they are telling you still
But first you must learn how to smile as you kill

- John Lennon