[Vision2020] Rand Paul

Rosemary Huskey donaldrose at cpcinternet.com
Wed Mar 6 19:03:34 PST 2013

I am utterly opposed to the drone attacks.  For that reason I do not support
the appointment of John Brennan under any circumstances.  I don't give a
hoot about Rand Paul who is sophomoric at best and a dodo at  worse (which
is most of the time) when it comes to political theory.  A prince for Fox
News perhaps, but no hero in a more thoughtful universe.  He is a stunter
from the get go, and so is his more than creepy old man, Ron.   I  don't
know what in the world you are talking about when you use terms like  the
militarization of the police force.  Surely, you don't include the Moscow
Police Department in that hyperbole .  If so, take a deep breath, and relax.
They are good people who work hard and serve with dignity an often
ungrateful public - you,  for example.

Did you have crab apples for dessert tonight, Paul?  It sure sounds like it.
Or, maybe you are just drinking heavily from the tea pot of discontent and
brewed by  local Palouse Patriots.  I warn you, it is a bitter brew and a
guy with your brains will choke on it before you're done.

Have a pleasant evening, Paul.

Rose