[Vision2020] refuse bill

Andy Boyd moscowrecycling at turbonet.com
Mon Mar 4 08:15:32 PST 2013

I am not sure what your service level is.  If it's tag all, your monthly
bill should only be $10.15. Then purchase a garbage tag for $1.70 when you
do put your trash out for collection.
If your bill was $16.55, it sounds like you were charged the penalty fee for
not using a tag, $10.15 + $6.40 =  $16.55.
You may want to check with the city to see why you were charged the penalty.
883 7040.
Let me know if you have any further questions.

Andy Boyd
Operations Manager
Latah Sanitation, Inc./Moscow Recycling
208 596-0584