[Vision2020] refuse bill

Joe Campbell philosopher.joe at gmail.com
Sun Mar 3 08:24:58 PST 2013

You should refuse to pay it.

Sorry for the pun! Really this is a raw deal. Essentially, you are
paying extra precisely because most other people don't share your
virtuous disposal practices. That is a shame but I hope you keep those
practices regardless! I'm fairly good but not as good as you -- a
pound of trash a week! Something to strive towards.