[Vision2020] Fwd: FW: Marijuana in Idaho Training: Medical, Media & Misconceptions

Gary Crabtree moscowlocksmith at gmail.com
Wed Jun 26 15:27:54 PDT 2013

>From today's daily news:

9:08 p.m. - A Pullman man reported his estranged wife may have stolen a
bong valued at $400 from his home on the 200 block of Northwest Ann Street.
He said he is still making payments on the water pipe.

Anyone out there want to attempt to advance the argument that smoking dope
doesn't make you dumber?