[Vision2020] Startpage: The World's Most Private Search Engine, Offers Startmail Mid 2013

Sunil Ramalingam sunilramalingam at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 20 06:43:06 PDT 2013

I don't like the loss of privacy that results from private companies gathering information and selling it. But there is one huge difference between them and the State doing this:

The State can arrest and prosecute, where the private companies can't.

I'm not disgusted by the outrage; I'm disgusted that it is for partisan reasons. The truth is that the current administration has continued the policies started by the previous one. It has continued the same overreaching tactics, continued to grab power. Republicans defended Bush and now attack Obama for the same acts. Democrats attacked Bush but now defend Obama.

That's crap. We should be attacking the ACTS, not the actors.

Sunil