[Vision2020] PR - Hamilton-Lowe Aquatics Center Open for 2013 Season

Stephanie Kalasz skalasz at ci.moscow.id.us
Thu Jun 6 13:20:34 PDT 2013

City of Moscow
206 E Third Street
Moscow, ID 83843
Contact: Gary J. Riedner, City Supervisor
p     |  208.883.7006
e     |   griedner at ci.moscow.id.us<mailto:griedner at ci.moscow.id.us>
w    |  www.ci.moscow.id.us<http://www.ci.moscow.id.us>

PRESS RELEASE
Hamilton-Lowe Aquatics Center Open for 2013 Season

June 6, 2013 (Moscow, Idaho) - The Hamilton-Lowe Aquatics Center is now open!  Please remember the following this pool season:

*         First, season pass holders are required to present their printed pool passes every time they enter the facility.  Pick up your season pool pass at the Hamilton Indoor Recreation Center and pick up your free key ring to put your pass or passes on should you desire one.

*         Second, every day that the pool is open, lifeguards will clear the pool at 2:30 p.m. and 5 p.m. for a mandatory break.  We are doing this to encourage three things:

1.       Reapplication of sunscreen

2.       Take time out to drink water to rehydrate

3.       Use the restroom - we are actively fighting Recreation Water Illnesses and bathroom breaks help to keep swimmers safe and healthy

We are looking forward to a great summer at the aquatics center.  For more information on the aquatics center or other City of Moscow Parks and Recreation programs, please call 208.883.7084 or visit the website at http://www.ci.moscow.id.us/parks-rec.

###

Story Contact: Eric Newell, Parks and Recreation - Recreation Supervisor
Phone: 208.883.7089
Email: enewell at ci.moscow.id.us<mailto:enewell at ci.moscow.id.us>

The City of Moscow delivers quality municipal services while ensuring responsible use of resources.
We anticipate and meet the needs of our diverse population in order to build public trust and enhance a sense of community.

Jen Pfiffner
Assistant to the City Supervisor
City of Moscow
PO Box 9203 | 206 E Third Street