[Vision2020] PR: Burglary

Stephanie Kalasz skalasz at ci.moscow.id.us
Tue Jul 30 08:35:30 PDT 2013

City of Moscow
Administration
206 E Third Street
Moscow, ID 83843
Contact: Gary J. Riedner, City Supervisor
p    |    208-883-7006
e    |  griedner at ci.moscow.id.us<mailto:griedner at ci.moscow.id.us>
w   |    www.ci.moscow.id.us<http://www.ci.moscow.id.us>

PRESS RELEASE
Burglary

July 30, 2013 (Moscow, Idaho) - The Moscow Police Department, responded to a report of a possible robbery at Hodgins Drug at 0656 a.m. this morning. An employee who had entered the closed business reported a white male confronted her inside the business and demanded prescription drugs.  When the employee advised Hodgins did not have the drugs he was seeking the male left the business after taking one bottle of pills and a black purse size bag next to the back door.

Suspect Description:         White male in his 30's 5'11 to 6' in heights, brown short hair, brown eyes, husky build, wearing a green/brown long sleeve shirt, jeans, wearing brown gloves.  The male had a green handkerchief over his face

Vehicle Description:        Idaho License Plate 1L.......
                                                Bright Blue, full size, single cab pick-up truck, possible a Dodge or Chevrolet

Anyone with information on this burglary is asked to call the Moscow Police Department at 208.883.7054

###
Story Contact:    Lt. James Fry
Phone: 208.883.7064
Email: jfry at ci.moscow.id.us<mailto:jfry at ci.moscow.id.us>

The City of Moscow delivers quality municipal services while ensuring responsible use of resources. We anticipate and meet the needs of our diverse population in order to build public trust and enhance a sense of community.