[Vision2020] Rock 'n Roll's Newest Septuagenarian

deb debismith at moscow.com
Sat Jul 27 16:47:13 PDT 2013

Influencing 3 generations at our house! I vividly remember my Dad yelling "Deborah!! Turn down that *expletive deleted* music!! People in Glenn's Ferry can hear it!" While I was playing "Gimme Shelter"......

Coming home in the evening one night to hear my son Tony's Boom Box cranking out "Satisfaction" after a bad track and field performance......

My Grandson Conner shaking hands with someone he dislikes and saying "Please, let me introduce myself; I'm a man of wealth and taste". (He's a very bright 9 year old.)

And "Paint it Black" was recently played at a dear friends' memorial service.....

Mick and the crew might be saggy and old, but all of us get there, and they are still shaking it up!

Still awe-struck, after all these years.....
Debi R-S