[Vision2020] systemic injustice

Paul Rumelhart godshatter at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 22 18:23:00 PDT 2013

Look, it's simple.

Joe admonished me for using a comment that no one here would say or had
said.

I acknowledged that my comment had racial overtones that I had been
using to summarize what some people and the media had been saying.

I then replaced it with a comment (yours) that did not have a racial
component and that had the advantage of being an actual quote.  Joe can
no longer admonish me for using a comment that no one would say.

You then (because I worded it poorly) came to the conclusion that I was
somehow calling you out for being racist.  Which was not the case.

Clear?

Paul