[Vision2020] Moscow Farmers Market – The ColdRail Blues Band

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Mon Jul 22 10:39:54 PDT 2013

Songs performed by the ColdRail Blues Band at Moscow's Farmers Market on June 19, 2010.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aaro9FWelfQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HabgWTiV58Q

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_enErjMCcv8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_eg8wDfcFs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wwzzax-nF1o

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RNx6cITA0Ds

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-rY_8dAJa8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFv5S2_XD2A

Seeya at Farmers Market, Moscow, because . . .

http://www.MoscowCares.com

"There's room at the top they are telling you still
But first you must learn how to smile as you kill

- John Lennon