[Vision2020] Moscow Farmers Market – The ColdRail Blues Band

Stephanie Kalasz skalasz at ci.moscow.id.us
Mon Jul 22 10:00:54 PDT 2013

City of Moscow
Arts Department
206 E Third Street
Moscow, ID 83843
Contact: DJ Scallorn, Arts Assistant
p     |  208.883.7036
e     |   dscallorn at ci.moscow.id.us<mailto:dscallorn at ci.moscow.id.us>
w    |  http://www.ci.moscow.id.us/arts

PRESS RELEASE

Title: Moscow Farmers Market – The ColdRail Blues Band

July 22, 2013 – Join us Saturday, July 27th for the Moscow Farmers Market on Main Street and in Friendship Square in Downtown Moscow! At Friendship Square live music will be provided by The ColdRail Blues Band at 9:30 a.m.

The ColdRail Blues Band’s music style is influenced by blues, rock, R&B, jazz, and zydeco. Band members include:  Michelle Karel-Ward (guitar and vocals), Glenn Woodhouse (harmonica and vocals), Mike Gourley (drums), John Rice (bass).

The ColdRail Blues Band has performed at the Moscow Farmers Market, the Renaissance Fair, Pullman’s Summer Concerts in the Park, and the Eastside Marketplace.

For more information visit:
http://www.coldrail.com/

[cid:image003.jpg at 01CE86C1.CF3C9FF0]

###

Story Contact: DJ Scallorn
Phone: 208.883.7036
Email: dscallorn at ci.moscow.id.us<mailto:dscallorn at ci.moscow.id.us>

High Resolution Photos are available.

The City of Moscow delivers quality municipal services while ensuring responsible use of resources. We anticipate and meet the needs of our diverse population in order to build public trust and enhance a sense of community.