[Vision2020] Zimmerman Verdict Does Not Alter Truth

Paul Rumelhart godshatter at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 21 20:37:59 PDT 2013

Yahoo's SMTP services from outside their web client appear to be down, so the wonderful little missive I wrote is gone for good.  I know, suck it up, I'm sure you're all just as sad as I am.

My quick little summary is this (I don't have the original email to reply to):

1.  He probably just got the plastic sack wrapped around his hand or wrist.

2. Did the author notice the speckles of what looks like blood on Martin's right hand?

3. Is he alleging that Zimmerman bashed his own head into the sidewalk and broke his own nose?

4. The author goes on at length about how he is expecting Zimmerman to be cashing in on all of this soon.  Read the article for all the cute hyperbole.

5.  I have no idea what Zimmerman's character is like, but I'm getting damn tired of these kinds of self-serving analyses of him.  So let's just wait and see what happens.  Does Zimmerman attend rally after rally promoting the use of black teenagers as targets on gun ranges?  Does he write a manual about how to get away with murder?  Does he become Fox New's new expert on race relations?

If he takes the high road, will it change anybody's mind about him?  Will the author eat his own words and apologize for his mis-characterization?  I guess we'll have to wait to find out.

And, should anyone wonder, I will acknowledge any self-serving financial deals that Zimmerman comes up with.  People don't get that I'm not a Zimmerman supporter - I just don't like all the assumptions being made about him and the bias against him and I agree with the jurors that there was no case for second degree murder.

Paul