[Vision2020] The Cover of the Rolling Stone . . .

Scott Dredge scooterd408 at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 17 22:22:07 PDT 2013

What a difference a month makes Tom.

You've gone from a selfish position of 'It's not like I will ever run in the Boston Marathon'
http://mailman.fsr.com/pipermail/vision2020/2013-June/091143.html

to having at least some compassion that 'People were killed.  People were maimed for years to come.  Families destroyed.'

Good man.  That shows huge growth in a short time. :)

-Scott