[Vision2020] Trayvon Martin rally?

Carl Westberg idahovandal1 at live.com
Mon Jul 15 13:04:22 PDT 2013

Paul, you're also talking about a 17 year old.  17 year olds don't always make the best decisions.  None of us know what truly happened as fact.  The verdict might prove to have been correct.  Or not.   And again, to claim that the media turned this into a racial issue is not entirely accurate.  As soon as it happened, it,  rightly or wrongly, fairly or unfairly, became a racial issue, media hyperbole (which certainly exists) or not.  Racial distrust is a continuing legacy of our country.