[Vision2020] Happy gun violence day!

Sunil Ramalingam sunilramalingam at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 21 16:50:29 PST 2013

Gary,

What weapon are you saying he used in the school? I took a quick look around, and it looks to me like he used an AR15, and the victims were killed by .223s. I read that he killed himself with a handgun.

Are you saying he used something else?

Also, how is Obama trying to stop families from being able to defend themselves?

Sunil