[Vision2020] trash talking

Tucker Goodwin tuckman8822 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 15 16:42:58 PST 2013

Why thank you for telling me how to live my life. Sorry but you may have the time to cook your own food all the time but I don't. Composting is a good idea but sorry I have no place to have one unless I put it in my living room. I do recycle as much as is allowed to be picked up. Bulk food is a good idea however if you don't use it all then you have to throw it out and I am sorry i don't have the money to just throw food away.
Sorry for the rant however no matter what the City does somebody is not going to be happy. Here is a thought maybe we just fight the fights worth fighting, is a little bit more money for trash service to have one can worth the fight? To some maybe.