[Vision2020] Fwd: White House Petition asking Obama not to send a wreath to the Arlington Confederate Monument

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 12 12:26:08 PST 2013

I know a lot of people in the South didn't agree with slavery, but were under the belief that the Federal Government had expanded its power and authority well beyond its constitutional authority. Even though the US is in the United Nations and we know our cars are polluting the Earth, killing off the wildlife and causing global flooding which kills millions worldwide, would we easily accept UN authority to take all our fossil fuel machines which is the back bone of our economy and way of life, or would we fight back? Tough call from where we are sitting as I am sure it would be from where they were sitting too.

Donovan J. Arnold