[Vision2020] When will the horror end?

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Wed Jan 9 16:00:28 PST 2013

Welcome to Vision 2020's version of "Wayne's World", Saundra.

I'd get involved in this discussion (for lack of a more appropriate term) but . . .

Seeya round town, Moscow, because . . .

"Moscow Cares"
http://www.MoscowCares.com

"There's room at the top they are telling you still
But first you must learn how to smile as you kill

- John Lennon