[Vision2020] Health Insurance (Was: Another Answer to School Shootings . . . )

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Fri Jan 4 09:51:09 PST 2013

Now, here's a suggestion -

If you are between 18 and 42 years of age, have no more than one waiverable felony on your record, and you feel that you are being "robbed" by health insurance companies/policies, think . . .

Tricare
http://www.tricare.mil/

Qualifications are simple.  You can apply at any local military service recruiter's office.

This is a win-win-win proposal.  You get . . .

- To receive (extremely) low-cost health care insurance,

- A strong sense of patriotism, while

- Receiving a monthly pay check

Come on, V-Peeps.  Let's move fast.  Your big chance has come at last!

Seeya round town, Moscow, because . . .

"Moscow Cares"
http://www.MoscowCares.com