[Vision2020] [Spam 3.51] Re: Another Answer to School Shootings . . .

Robert Dickow dickow at turbonet.com
Fri Jan 4 09:31:29 PST 2013

Everybody, don't forget that this is a Free Market, where insurance
companies and health care providers are in business to make a profit. They
have every right to charge my brother $90,000 for a saliva gland duct
blockage surgery, $763 for 2 stitches and a Johnson&Johnson bandaid on my
wife's small scissors cut, and $45,000 for my broken ankle. And $28,000 for
my two 2-hour out patient kidney stone treatments. You know, once I had a
$1100 MRI scan in the US. They only cost $100 in Japan (an I don't think the
patient pays that even). Something is rotten in Denmark people!

Private insurance for anything raises the prices on everything, not just the
insurance. I went to a local auto body shop once to get a side view mirror
fixed. I was asked up front if it was 'an insurance job' or was I paying for
it myself. When I said it was just me, the guy said 'good, 'cause it's a lot
cheaper then.'

Bob Dickow, troublemaker

------
Heath care is expensive. Maybe it shouldn't be but it is. .<snip>