[Vision2020] [link added] We, Intoleristas . . .

Paul Rumelhart godshatter at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 1 10:31:26 PST 2013

How does a gun CAUSE a shooting?  The only way I can see a gun being at
fault for a shooting is if it fires accidentally.  It was certainly a
factor in the shooting, hard to have a shooting without one, but it
didn't cause it.  It requires a human being to choose to pick up a gun
and do something with it.

Paul