[Vision2020] Wayne Krauss

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Wed Feb 27 16:26:42 PST 2013

And until there is state or federal protection against discrimination based on sexual orientation or gender identification, citizens of the state of Idaho must rely on city ordinances to protect these civil rights . . . currently of which there are none in the city of Moscow, Idaho.

Seeya round town, Moscow, because . . .

"Moscow Cares"
http://www.MoscowCares.com

Tom "Proud to be a Filthy Liberal Scum" Hansen
Moscow, Idaho

"There's room at the top they are telling you still
But first you must learn how to smile as you kill

- John Lennon