[Vision2020] Hmmm . . .

Paul Rumelhart godshatter at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 20 08:40:11 PST 2013

I don't set the fire extinguisher outside because it's a rainy day and I'm not using the oven, so why have it easily available?

Be prepared, especially if there is a known possible threat in the area.  What's so shocking about that point of view I'll never understand.

Yeah, the attacker might just come in and give me good financial advice, but more than likely if he's got the balls to break into someone's house and cross that threshold than he's a dangerous and being prepared would only be a wise thing in a rational society.

Paul