[Vision2020] Hmmm . . .

Dave tiedye at turbonet.com
Tue Feb 19 19:29:12 PST 2013

No "paranoid" is when you turn out an obviously (self) incapacitated kid
into a frigid night (to die!) because you are "afraid".  Which is what
as I understand at least two Moscow residents (note that I didn't say
"citizens") did.

Dave

--
Windows, OSX, or Linux is the same choice as:
McDonald's, Burger King, or a (real) Co-Op.