[Vision2020] Dorner and Gun Control

Matt Decker mattd2107 at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 13 00:08:46 PST 2013

Granted it's late, but a couple of thoughts Joe. -LAPD? Really? I have a couple of good friends on the force down there. To imply that the majority of the boys in blue are nothing but humble and unselfish is downright degrading. -Any gun in the wrong hands creates mayhem. It doesn't matter what type. -what guns? Pistols? Or the AR 15s that killed about 300 last year. 11,000 killed last year.
 -When will we look at society and how we are raised instead of blaiming everyone else. Raise your kids proper. -Mental health -Just imagine if a pissed off ex-cop can do this, what would a battalion of former Marines do when they get pissed? Lack of VA support and taking away the rights they fought for.  -How is it that no one on this site ever talked about Chris Kyle? The guy is a hero and yet not one  post? Whitney Houston gets half mass, but not Kyle? Granted Joe, not all these are addressed to you but just venting.  That's it for now. MDDate: Tue, 12 Feb 2013 22:02:18 -0800