[Vision2020] WWJS?

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Wed Feb 6 07:03:48 PST 2013

52 “Put your sword back in its place,” Jesus said to him, “for all who draw the sword will die by the sword.

- Matthew 26:52
New International Version (NIV)
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew+26%3A52&version=NIV

"Put your sword back in its place," Jesus said to him, "for all who draw the sword will die by the sword.

- Matthew 26:52
http://bible.cc/matthew/26-52.htm

52 Then said Jesus unto him, Put up again thy sword into his place: for all they that take the sword shall perish with the sword.

- Matthew 26:52 (King James Version)

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew+26%3A52&version=KJV

52 "Put your sword back in its place," Jesus said to him, "for all who draw the sword will die by the sword.

- Matthew 26:52
http://www.biblestudytools.com/matthew/26-52.html

Then Jesus said to him, “Put your sword back into its place. For all who take the sword will perish by the sword.

- Matthew 26:52
http://www.openbible.info/labs/cross-references/search?q=Matthew+26%3A52

And so on . . . and so on . . . and so on . . . and so on . . .

If you're gonna lie, g, at least make it a believable lie.

Care to share a link to the source of your "interpretation"?

Seeya round town, Moscow, because . . .

"Moscow Cares"
http://www.MoscowCares.com

"There's room at the top they are telling you still
But first you must learn how to smile as you kill

- John Lennon