[Vision2020] Gun Talk

Gary Crabtree jampot at roadrunner.com
Sun Feb 3 14:44:38 PST 2013

You keep making apples to oranges comparisons.

In a effort to deter that which is undesirable (yelling fire in a crowded movie theater; libel; slander; child pornography) we punish the occurrences. We do not try to take away the means by banning magazines, (six words or greater) newspapers, internet, photography, or surgical removal of the tongue.