[Vision2020] Gun Talk

Paul Rumelhart godshatter at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 2 13:38:01 PST 2013

On 02/02/2013 01:09 PM, Joe Campbell wrote:
> 1/ ban those guns too maybe

If only there was some Constitutional backing for that.  If that still
matters, anymore.

> 2/ and the drones.

I wouldn't "ban" them, necessarily.  Better to use drones that put boots
on the ground.  I'd simply suggest that we stop using them as our
President's personal kill toy.

Someday I'd like to hear this story from the perspective of one of the
remote controllers of the drones.  How exactly does an average drone
assassination go down?

Paul