[Vision2020] PR - Impaired Driving Enforcement

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 18 16:38:34 PST 2013

They ought to consider another title. I really don't want  those enforcing driving, impaired. Nor do I want the police enforcing people to drive impaired. How about, Safe Driving Laws Enforcement. Personally, however, I think then law enforcement announces a campaign for reducing drunk driving with mass pull overs, but issue more citations for everything else, it is more of a revenue raising campaign and hurts the police's reputation with citizens, which makes their job more difficult in the long run.

Donovan J. Arnold