[Vision2020] Idaho Code 18-3302 - Issuance of licenses to carry concealed weapons

lfalen lfalen at turbonet.com
Mon Dec 16 11:06:44 PST 2013

iw_mail p{margin:0;padding:0;}
Patterson was more than likely guilty and probably not a very nice guy, however if you are young and scared you are probably going to do what your lawyer tells you to do. If he gets that far it is highly unlikely that he will survive the next elcection. Which is just as well.
A rape case on which we can probably all agree the miscarriage of justice that occurred in Montana. A 49 year old teacher raped a 14 year old girl. The judge said " she was mature beyond her years" and sentenced the guy to 30 days in jail. The girl killed herself.  The judge should be impeached.
Roger