[Vision2020] Things that make you go, "Hmmm."

Scott Dredge scooterd408 at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 10 10:20:33 PST 2013

It's interesting how these rogue pastors routinely botch the damage control on their plagiarism.  Doug Wilson gives this Mark Driscoll character the perfect out.  Just blame the obvious citation errors on the publisher and say that they will be fixed in the next revision.  I think the problem is that these oddballs wish to avoid any iota of being imperfect human beings because they consider themselves to be 'special'.  Joe Biden's admission of plagiarism didn't cause any long term damage to his leadership capabilities.  I guess it's a different ball of wax when you have a controlling and sociopathic personality and are reliant on duping your flock with smoke and mirrors on an ongoing basis.