[Vision2020] Are You Smart Enough to Be a Citizen?

Scott Dredge scooterd408 at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 9 23:55:59 PST 2013

I'd choose 1, 4, 5, and 14 since those are the ones that would most likely affect citizens on an ongoing basis.  The 2nd amendment also should be thrown into the mix as well since that one will be also be used forever in litigation and political posturing.

CC: scooterd408 at hotmail.com; lfalen at turbonet.com; vision2020 at moscow.com; thansen at moscow.com