[Vision2020] Take a look at this

Scott Dredge scooterd408 at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 28 22:13:19 PDT 2013

Is Zimmy's safety really worth getting upset about?  He seems to be a
big boy who is capable of taking care of himself.  He got attacked and
after being beaten on for some time and screaming for help (as the
prosecution's witness testified), his self preservation instincts kicked
 in and, despite being banged up, he was able to turn the tables and
'bang' the other guy up.  He also seems to be well armed now in order to
 protect himself according to his attorney.  I'm not sure what you're
worried about Paul unless you think he's at some sort of disadvantage
due to 'element of surprise' and the fact that bullets can hit their
target from a distance.  That's the nature of the beast combined with
the 2nd amendment rights of would be killers.

Now if you're still
 frustrated that untold throngs of those unwilling to take the time to
look into the facts of the case are still sticking with the absurd
summary of 'white man stalks and kills black teen', why keep hitting
your head against the wall?  This is one of those cases where racial
bias, gun rights bias, and complete ignorance is king and 'facts be
damned'.  Whatever evidence there is available in 911 calls, just ignore
 it.  Better yet, don't even listen to the calls.  Zimmerman was found
at the scene 2 minutes after the shooting with a bloody, swollen, broken
 nose and cuts to the back of his head, just whitewash those injuries away too.
Tom's worthless opinion is that those were self-inflicted.  Saundra
posits that they were all caused in one feel swoop with a single
tackle.  Even when the prosecution puts forth an eyewitness who testifies that
TM was beating GZ, keep in mind that eyewitness testimony is very
unreliable so ignore this testimony and just make up your own version of
 events.

As for the charge of stalking this is one of the most
amazing instances of 'stalking' I've every listened to.  'Stalker stalks
 victim while on the phone with police dispatcher for 4+ minutes
describing in detail where he wants police to meet him to collect the
dead body'.

As I wrote 'facts be damned'.  Easier to just to vent your outrage upon a racist shooter, a racist police department willing to
believe the racist shooter's lies of events, incompetence of a special
prosecutor to easily prove a straightforward 'black and white' case of
murder, and a racist jury.

Paul wrote:
<What
      if the race roles were reversed and it was the KKK instead putting
      a bounty on a black George Zimmerman?  I can rest assured that
      there would be outrage then.>

You'll get no argument from anyone on that.