[Vision2020] Fw: Re[2]: Are you REALLY a libertarian?

Scott Dredge scooterd408 at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 26 23:47:17 PDT 2013

In terms of violent video games, my all time favorite is 'Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories' followed by 'GTA: San Andreas' followed by 'GTA III'.  I'm not so much drawn to the violence.  I'm amazed at the capability of the graphics engines and the vastness of the virtual world, the clarity and detail of all the sites, along with numerous missions, side missions, and air/land/water crafts.  The audio is incredible as well with its vast genre of radio stations, playlists, disk jockeys, commercials, news reports, and of course my favorite which are beautifully done parodies of right wing talk radio.

That said, I found 'GTA IV' to be a huge disappointment and I'm crossing my fingers that 'GTA V' which is due out in 20 days, 17 hours, and 12 minutes is greatly improved.

-Scott