[Vision2020] Race not a factor in Spokane beating

Gary Crabtree moscowlocksmith at gmail.com
Mon Aug 26 21:18:49 PDT 2013

Don't get me wrong, as a police chief I think Mr. Duke is adequate to the
task and I understand that cops, as a matter of their own safety, think it
a fine idea that they have all the guns and the bad guys have none.
Unfortunately to achieve that end they (folks like Duke at least) don't
seem to mind a draconian approach that involves putting a hurt on law
abiding firearms owners and in this I heartily disagree.

On Mon, Aug 26, 2013 at 8:43 PM, Rosemary Huskey <donaldrose at cpcinternet.com