[Vision2020] OJ Trial vs GZ Trial

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 26 11:09:22 PDT 2013

My understanding,  and I maybe wrong here because I don't follow tv media trial, is that Zimmerman was acting like a police officer and put himself and a young man needlessly in harm's way. Because of his actions, he had to shoot and kill someone he need no to except for acting dangerously and against the expressed instructions of law enforcement. To me, that is manslaughter. OJ was only not guilty because some law enforcement and prosecution violated OJs rights.  Zimmerman 's case is that he kept poking the bear until it attacked him and he then had to kill it. Nobody faults you for shooting a bear that is attacking you. However, it is reckless endangerment to entice the situtation which forces you to have to kill or be killed.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android