[Vision2020] A Double Standard? Not Really!

Rosemary Huskey donaldrose at cpcinternet.com
Sun Aug 25 08:19:09 PDT 2013

I found this article on statistical interpretation on inter and intra racial
crime informative and valuable.
http://www.timwise.org/2013/08/race-crime-and-statistical-malpractice-how-th
e-right-manipulates-white-fear-with-bogus-data/.  If one isn't interested in
fact based articles, I suggest they avoid plowing through the article which
is plum full of statistics and the tools to understand their meaning and
use.  It is probably much easier to listen (well, not for me)to  Rush
Limbaugh, Glen Beck and the ignoramuses  who draw paychecks from  Rupert
Murdoch.

And, just for the record - based on my own experience - racism informs every
institutional decision made in this county and (just a rough guess ) about
75% of all private decisions.

Rose Huskey