[Vision2020] Once in a blue moon

Joe Campbell philosopher.joe at gmail.com
Wed Aug 21 07:49:43 PDT 2013

That is what I thought too but that is not the "technical" definition. In
fact, last night's blue moon was the first and only full moon this month. A
blue moon happens when we get 4 full moons in a season. A blue moon is the
3rd of the 4 full moons in a given season.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/08/20/blue-moon-2013-august_n_3784415.html