[Vision2020] FW: Fwd: Path to Citizenship

Rosemary Huskey donaldrose at cpcinternet.com
Sat Aug 17 21:08:11 PDT 2013

From: Rosemary Huskey [mailto:donaldrose at cpcinternet.com]
Sent: Saturday, August 17, 2013 9:08 PM
To: 'Darrell Keim'
Subject: RE: [Vision2020] Fwd: Path to Citizenship

Of course you are correct, Darrell and I happily take the gentle poke my
direction.  Further, my crabby Puritan ancestors planted their holy rear
ends down in Boston like they owned the place - what a bunch of gits!.  I
gave up a long time ago on U.S. immigration policy after learning that our
government was tickled right down to the ground to provide a bunch Nazi
scientists
<http://www.nytimes.com/2010/11/14/us/14nazis.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0>
(and other even more hideous murderers)  a comfortable little nest following
WW II. Folks who just want to feed their kids and give them a chance to get
an education seem far more deserving of our hospitality don't you think?

Rose Huskey