[Vision2020] [more] FW: Congressional Summer 2013 Accomplishments

Scott Dredge scooterd408 at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 17 12:39:54 PDT 2013

Tom, I explicitly wrote that I was posting the link for the scant few on the viz that had attention spans greater than hypnotic sound bites.  Obviously you're not one of the 'scant few' because your response was to post the Boehner sound bite for the UMPTEENTH TIME beause you simply can't look past because you've been HYPNOTIZED by it.

But just for grins, do you agree with Boehner or not?  Should Congress be passing more laws giving people more opportunity to break such laws and subsequently NOT BE INCARCERATED for breaking them OR should Congress be repealing laws so that cutesy mixed race dysfunctional people who are unable to follow simple basic rules of civil order can be left alone in their abject poverty incapable of accessing available resources that might possibly better the living conditions for themselves and their kids?

Oops...there I go again writing much more than you seem to be capable of comprehending, so let me make it much simpler for you.

TOM - DO YOU AGREE WITH JOHN BOEHNER THAT CONGRESS SHOULD BE JUDGED ON THE HOW MANY LAWS ARE REPEALED???  IF 'NOT', THEN PLEASE EXPLAIN IN YOUR OWN WORDS 'WHY NOT' ESPECIALLY IN LIGHT THAT YOU'VE EXPRESSED THAT YOU WANT THINGS DECRIMINALIZED WHICH IS TANTAMOUNT TO 'REPEALING LAWS' THAT JOHN BOEHNER PROFESSES THAT CONGRESS SHOULD BE JUDGED ON.

-Scott

CC: vision2020 at moscow.com