[Vision2020] Guess who turned 87 today?

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sat Aug 3 16:15:09 PDT 2013

Tony Bennett
Singer
Anthony Dominick Benedetto, better known as Tony Bennett, is an Italian-American singer of popular music, standards, show tunes, and jazz. Wikipedia
Born: August 3, 1926 (age 87)
Artwork: Gondola, Venice, Greek Port, Monet's Garden, More
Spouse: Susan Crow (m. 2007), Sandra Grant Bennett (m. 1971–2007), Patricia Beech (m. 1952–1971)
Children: Antonia Bennett, Joanna Bennett, Daegal Bennett, Danny Bennett

"The Best is Yet to Come" by Tony Bennett
http://www.tomandrodna.com/songs/Tony_Bennett_The_Best_is_Yet_to_Come.mp3

 And my (pretty much everyone's for that matter) forever favorite . . .

"(I Left My Heart) in San Francisco" by Tony Bennett
http://www.tomandrodna.com/songs/Tony_Bennett_I_Left_My_Heart_in_San_Francisco.mp3
Rock on and on and on and . . . , Tony.

http://www.MoscowCares.com

"There's room at the top they are telling you still
But first you must learn how to smile as you kill

- John Lennon